Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm back and with a new challenge!

After reading blogs of some of my friends who are so diligent about blogging and recording the day to day events of their families, I've decided that time is flying by and one day I am going to look back and wish that I had kept up with our blog. One day I am going to enjoy reading the ins and outs of our days, remembering the tiny events that when added together equal big memories that I otherwise would have forgotten all about.

And so...here we are, resurrecting the blog *again*. My goal is to blog 4-5 days a week. Pray for me guys! The very few people who follow this on again off again blog know how many times I've vowed to keep up with it only to publish a few posts and then neglect it. Hang with me guys. This is my last attempt. If I can't keep the blog going this time, I will officially call it quits. But I really don't want to do that.

As if bringing the blog back isn't enough of a challenge, I've also adopted a new 30 day challenge. I found this challenge on a friend's blog and am so excited to get started.  I am sure the fruits of these 30 days will be many and life-changing. Who wants to join in the challenge with me??


No comments:

Post a Comment