Thursday, May 3, 2012

Doctor ordered pool time

I have somehow injured my back. I have no idea how, but am having severe muscle spasms which is causing nerve compression leading to back and leg pain. I finally gave in and saw a doctor yesterday. He gave me some medications, ordered rest and physical therapy and encouraged me to spend some time in a swimming pool.

Needless to say, my little mermaids were incredibly excited about the last order.

So we packed up and headed to our local fitness center. I can't say that spending time in the water helped my back at all, but the smiles from my girls definitely made me feel better.
 They put the colors of the rainbow in the correct order using swim noodles :)
 Swim noodles are so versatile..they each made their own boats!
LOVE the imagination of a sweet little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment