Sunday, January 23, 2011

Update...finally!!

Once again, I've fallen off the wagon. Neglected the blog. But I'm back! I will be posting an update at least once a week.

So what has been happening in the Bowen household? Nothing significant, just a lot of being BUSY! The girls are currently in Virginia spending a week with Nana and Granddaddy. While I miss them like CRAZY, I'm taking the opportunity to catch up on things around the house, hence updating the blog! They will be home on Thursday and I can't wait!! Since I've last posted, we of course have continued schooling. But with our Christmas break and knowing they were going to VA for a week, the past couple weeks we've just been reviewing what we've learned so far this year. Next week we will be picking up where we left off before Christmas and going full force 4 days a week! The break has been nice, but we are all itching to get going again.

Work at Baby Land has been booming! Something I meant to do at the beginning of the year was to keep track of how many births I have been part of this year. I just now remembered that I had planned to do that..and there is no way to go back and count, so I will just have to start from yesterday and continue on. I really do love my job, how many people can say that each day they go to work, they witness a miracle?! I can!! And somedays, multiple miracles!! I just love it. Being face to face with God's greatest gift each and everyday....no words for it.

I've also been helping out my mother in law at a Home Health Agency she works for. Their nurse is out on Maternity leave and I'm filling in until she returns. So yes, I've been quite busy to say the least...but what mother isn't!? It just goes with the territory.

My husband has also been quite the busy bee! His classes have resumed and are going well. He also launched Project Conversion on 1/1/11. If you don't know about Project Conversion, check it out!! It's an awesome journey he is on to teach us about the different faiths of the world. He has already been interviewed by The News and Observer in Raleigh and has been contacted by a reporter/producer for ABC News!!!

2011 has come in with a rush, but we are just basking in God's blessings! Expect another update within the week...seriously. I promise- there WILL be an update! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment