Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lazy Saturdays

This is the second Saturday in a row that we don't have any plans.

Let me just say this is something I could get used to.

No getting up early and rushing around to make it to a 9am soccer game or other event.

No wondering how in the world I am going to keep my sanity with our crazy schedule for the day.

None of that.

Only being able to be sitting in bed, typing this post with a cup of hot tea at 9:30 am, listening to the girls playing and my hubby still sleeping.

Ahh..it's wonderful! We need days like these.

Especially knowing that the holidays are quickly approaching. Even though this is absolutely my favorite time of the year, along with the holidays comes the hustle and bustle and a packed calendar.

So, today we will rest.

We might stay in our pajamas.

We might catch up on some school work.

We might cuddle up in my bed and read.

We might cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie.

But we will take it slow and enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment