Thursday, June 16, 2011

New homeschool blog

Hey guys! I've had the wonderful opportunity to be a contributor of a new homeschool blog. Growing Your Homeschool is a place for both new and veteran homeschooling parents. It's an awesome little piece of cyberspace where we can all learn from and grow with each other.


Our ten contributors are all relatively new to the homeschool arena. We would love for you to stop in, see what we're up to, tell us what we're doing right, tell us what we're doing wrong, and share in this sometimes all too entertaining adventure with us.


Growing Your Homeschool went live last week and we already have some great posts up. My first post went up today and it tells about how my family became a homeschooling family. I hope you'll take the time to read it and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment